Saturday, August 13, 2011

As I proceed

I find it hard to constantly post online and run a commentary on my life and business. I want to grow my business but just don't have the time or energy to do so. Like many people I have pushed it to the back burner now. Every now and then I feel guilty about not making progress with it so I either make a piece or blog about making a piece. I have recently bought loads of semi precious stones including Indian rubies. Of course the quality are appropriate for the purposes I have in mind which is for affordable custom jewelry. The stones are gorgeous. Especially the amythest. I LOVE colored stones. I think I should just go into lapidary or into stones sourcing. I am contemplating on whether I should go the full 9 yards and take the GIA colored stones graduate course. It is expensive and requires time commitment. Am I ready for this? I am still walking in this journey of mine to full-fledged entrepreneurship. Yes. I am aware its a journey not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment